This program is supported by UC San Diego Health and others who believe that every person should have a doula available at the birth of a baby. Donations, large and small, keep us going so that we can continue to provide free doula care to new families.
We are a non-profit, volunteer group, so your financial support or other donations are tax-deductible -- and will help you sleep like a baby.
To make a tax-deductible donation, call (858) 249-5935.
Or, click that GIVE NOW button and make an online donation today!
*Search for "doula program" then select the drop-down option that says
UCSD Hearts and Hands Doula Program*
If you prefer, send a check payable to “UC San Diego Foundation” to:
Attn: Hearts & Hands Volunteer Doula Program
UC San Diego Gift Processing
9500 Gilman Drive #0940
La Jolla, CA 92093-0940
Other Ways to Donate
Help fill our Birth Bags:
Can you provide some of the expendable items we use for care and comfort during labor?
• Aromatherapy oils
• Massage oil or lotion
• Bottled water/healthy drinks
• Non-perishable snacks (doulas don't take lunch breaks)
More on our Wish List:
• Yarn for knitting baby hats
• Entertainment for waiting families (playing cards, crayons/coloring books)
• Door prizes for our monthly doula meetings (gift cards etc)
• Recognition gifts for doulas who contribute above and beyond!
TELL A FRIEND: